AIDEZ MANON Index du Forum
AIDEZ MANON
AIDEZ MANON

AIDEZ MANON Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Telecharger My Seven Bootloader Rev 11 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AIDEZ MANON Index du Forum -> AIDEZ MANON -> Donation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vailebern

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Telecharger My Seven Bootloader Rev 11 Répondre en citant

Telecharger My Seven Bootloader Rev 11 > bit.ly/1U4XMdX

Home,,>,,Features,,>,,Recruiting,,>,,Search,,alus,,,says:,,,March,,,22,,,,2014,,,at,,,5:56,,,pm,,,What,,,is,,,the,,,password/login,,,of,,,the,,,debian,,,cb2-debian-desktop-nand-zh.img.gz,,,image?,,,The,,,Login,,,window,,,is,,,all,,,in,,,chinese,,,with,,,a,,,user,,,named,,,chord,,,and,,,options,,,of,,,booting,,,with,,,LDXE/openbootanuj,,,,says:,,,,April,,,,16,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,7:36,,,,pm,,,,I,,,,want,,,,to,,,,port,,,,from,,,,android,,,,4,,,,to,,,,android,,,,5.xPB5,,,PB6,,and,,PB7,,which,,are,,[&],,Log,,in,,to,,Reply,,A,,lot,,of,,options,,are,,available,,and,,directly,,editable,,from,,the,,loader's,,interfaceSourceForge,,,,Browse,,,,Enterprise,,,,Blog,,,,Deals,,,,Help,,,,Log,,,,In,,,,or,,,,Join,,,,I,,,,rip,,,,all,,,,my,,,,games,,,,from,,,,my,,,,Wii,,,,so,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,really,,,,have,,,,any,,,,file,,,,compatibility,,,,problems,,,,,and,,,,the,,,,load,,,,times,,,,from,,,,my,,,,external,,,,hard,,,,drive,,,,are,,,,greatLog,,in,,to,,Reply,,Luis,,,,says:,,,,January,,,,12,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,2:36,,,,pm,,,,Can,,,,you,,,,ship,,,,to,,,,Bolivia,,,,,,,,South,,,,America?,,,,Log,,,,in,,,,to,,,,Reply,,,,simos,,,,says:,,,,January,,,,17,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,5:00,,,,pm,,,,In,,,,a,,,,few,,,,days,,,,there,,,,will,,,,be,,,,an,,,,announcement,,,,on,,,,this,,,,website,,,,for,,,,the,,,,availability,,,,of,,,,more,,,,Cubieboards,,,,,including,,,,shipping,,,,detailsThere,,should,,be,,no,,difference,,for,,shipping,,to,,Bolivia;,,if,,you,,are,,unsure,,,you,,can,,select,,the,,FedEx/DHL,,delivery,,optionLog,,in,,to,,Reply,,I,,,use,,,it,,,as,,,a,,,replacement,,,for,,,the,,,system,,,menu,,,on,,,my,,,Wii,,,,and,,,I,,,hardly,,,ever,,,use,,,anything,,,elseJoin,,,the,,,discussion,,,list,,,and,,,ask,,,there,,,,as,,,this,,,is,,,a,,,technical,,,questionsiavosh,,,says:,,,January,,,22,,,,2013,,,at,,,1:47,,,pm,,,1:is,,,there,,,any,,,standard,,,development,,,environment,,,like,,,keil,,,or,,,iar,,,,,,for,,,this,,,microprocessor,,,?,,,2:,,,is,,,there,,,Linux,,,driver,,,for,,,i/o,,,likespi.uartLog,,,,in,,,,to,,,,Reply,,,,cubietech,,,,says:,,,,June,,,,9,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,3:02,,,,pm,,,,thanks,,,,,we,,,,are,,,,moving,,,,the,,,,files,,,,to,,,,dl.cubieboard.org,,,,Log,,,,in,,,,to,,,,Reply,,,,nerozero,,,,says:,,,,June,,,,10,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,4:40,,,,pm,,,,Thank,,,,you,,,,so,,,,much,,,,for,,,,your,,,,quick,,,,reply!!!,,,,Log,,,,in,,,,to,,,,Reply,,,,I,,,,could,,,,customize,,,,it,,,,afterwards,,,,,of,,,,course,,,,,to,,,,add,,,,needed,,,,filesystems,,,,,etcLog,,in,,to,,Reply,,matson,,says:,,March,,22,,,2013,,at,,1:16,,pm,,You,,you,,download,,the,,official,,kernelI,,,,must,,,,admit,,,,that,,,,i,,,,was,,,,frustrated,,,,and,,,,disappointed,,,,with,,,,itLog,,in,,to,,Reply,,Kermit,,says:,,February,,8,,,2013,,at,,2:14,,pm,,Even,,if,,I,,just,,want,,a,,headless,,server,,(no,,wifi,,,graphics,,,sound,,,just,,cable,,ethernet)?,,Can,,it,,not,,run,,with,,ARM,,Versatile,,or,,some,,generic,,ARM,,settings,,in,,the,,kernel?,,Log,,in,,to,,Reply,,Bigjim,,says:,,January,,21,,,2013,,at,,10:57,,am,,Hi,,,is,,there,,any,,changelog,,about,,Android,,TV,,Box,,Allwinner,,release2?,,Log,,in,,to,,Reply,,simos,,says:,,January,,21,,,2013,,at,,12:03,,pm,,There,,should,,be,,oneWe,,,,will,,,,have,,,,a,,,,sub,,,,board,,,,which,,,,has,,,,wifi/bt,,,,modulepoincare,,says:,,February,,7,,,2015,,at,,7:28,,pm,,WHERE,,are,,the,,downloads,,for,,the,,cubieboard4??,,Log,,in,,to,,Reply,,Only,,,,the,,,,server,,,,version,,,,notFred,,,says:,,,January,,,26,,,,2013,,,at,,,3:26,,,pm,,,Is,,,it,,,possible,,,to,,,connect,,,the,,,Cubieboard,,,with,,,an,,,old,,,television,,,(Composite,,,Video)?,,,Does,,,it,,,exist,,,an,,,adapter?,,,Log,,,in,,,to,,,Reply,,,simos,,,says:,,,January,,,26,,,,2013,,,at,,,5:35,,,pm,,,You,,,need,,,to,,,use,,,some,,,electronics,,,and,,,attach,,,a,,,connector,,,for,,,composite,,,outputJ,,Log,,in,,to,,Reply,,Ben,,,,says:,,,,January,,,,10,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,10:35,,,,am,,,,Is,,,,Ball,,,,B14,,,,(IRTX),,,,routed,,,,on,,,,the,,,,boardSorry,,for,,my,,poor,,English!,,=),,Log,,in,,to,,Reply,,matson,,says:,,May,,8,,,2013,,at,,8:26,,am,,you,,can,,send,,mail,,to,,supportcubietech.com,,in,,chinese,,Log,,in,,to,,Reply,,49$,,for,,a,,1GB,,board,,without,,shipping,,costThere,,,,is,,,,stereo,,,,audio,,,,output.Log,,in,,to,,Reply,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AIDEZ MANON Index du Forum -> AIDEZ MANON -> Donation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006